Absolute Auction of Magnificent Historic Building in the Nation’s Oldest City – Saint Augustine, Florida
“The Donna Lee Parks Estate”
To be Sold Absolute to the Highest Bidder, No Minimum or Reserve!
(Recent Appraised Value $2,050,000)
Must be Pre-Registered to Bid!
See Bid Instructions under Documents Tab
Pre-Registration Due on Tuesday, July 12th
This Magnificent Historic Residential-Commercial Property is located in the Heart of the Nation’s Oldest City at 18 St. George Street and 11 Spanish Street, Saint Augustine, Florida – Contiguous on One Parcel.
This unique property is known as the beloved “Local Heros Cafe” and also has an additional residence. It has been owned by the same family for over 80 years and is within a block of the famous Saint Augustine “Castillo de San Marcos!”
- Prime Retail / Commercial Site in the Heart of America’s Oldest City
- Major Tourist and Retail Traffic – Destination Area of Saint Augustine
- Magnificent Views of Castillo de San Marcos
- Contiguous on 1 Parcel: 38+/- Feet Frontage along St. George Street and 53+/- Feet Frontage along Spanish Street
- Lot Size: .17+/- Acres / 7,405+/- SF
- Improvements: 1) A 3,366+/- SF Single Family Home – prime for retail/commercial, built in 1850 2) 711+/- SF Restaurant / Bar with Outdoor Patio, built in 1940, potential income producing
- Zoning: Historic Preservation District HP-3
- 3% Broker Cooperation
Special Note: St. John’s County, Florida Liquor License to be Auctioned Separately! Minimum Bid: $275,000!